Digital Media Kit//DISPLAY TAGS ?>
Founded in 2017, The Inca Trail is a food plant situated in Zamora, Ecuador serving the North and South American market.
We make sugar-free healthy natural snacks, from locally sourced ingredients, including:
- farm-raised dried shrimp
- crunchy Andean cheese
- agroforest cacao nibs
- guayusa leaf tea mixes
Our business is:
- GMP and HACCP certified
- using drying technology with quality control
- utilizing modern packaging for longer shelf-life without conservants
- The Inca Trail® is an internationally registered trademark
- In the United States, we operate as the Inca Trail LLC
As a company:
- We help local society create value-added products instead of traditional and devastating mining.
- We directly work with women and indigenous groups.
- We run a charity to help with home violence and children’s health issues.
Product images (click to download full-sized):
|Crunchy shrimp snack
|Dried shrimp powder
|Flavored ground coffee
Other company and marketing images (click to download full-sized):
|Background with products
|Owner with indigenous farmer
|Products on background
|Crunchy snacks packshot
|Crunchy dried cheese
|All-round products shot
Feel free to communicate directly with our management using email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome for any inquiries by using Facebook messenger or WhatsApp number +593982873007